Saturday, February 28, 2009

Herphhh

If anyone makes a trainer, I'll make art of it. C:

I had a crummy day like Stormy. Today is now March. Meaning the month my grandpa I treasure and loved died..
...Anyway.

So whose hyped up about Pokemon:Platinum?! I'm preordering it tomorrow [or so I hope]]!! That Giratina figure will look lovely with some of my other Pokemon/Digimon figures. *_*

I've been really itchin for some hardcore paragraph RP. I'll have to answer some RPs tomorrow. Hehe..

I really need to do some hard core plotting. >O;; So yeah. PLEASE?

9 comments:

  1. *GIVES YOU THE BIGGEST HUGE EVER*

    I'm psyched to start a whole new journey with a turtwig yoh~

    YOU AND ME BOTH! ROLEPLAY CRAVING! *bites a shoe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUG
    xD

    I'm SO gonna use a turtwig too! 8D

    YEAAH! wut's up with the shoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO! TURTWIG BUDDIES!

    I don't know. I like shoes. Goats like them too so... baaaa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAAH!
    we're like EVERYTHING buddies. 8D

    Omg supressed memory tiem.
    THIS ONE TIME I WENT TO THE ZOO AND AT THE END I WENT TO THE PETTING ZOO TO FEED THE GOATS AND YOKO PUT THE FOOD IN MY SHIRT SO THE GOAT STARTED EATING MY SHIRT. D8 I was screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! EXACTLY!

    Awww! That sounds cute and awful at the same time. You were okay though, right? D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

    Yes I was. xD I had holes in my shirt if I'm right. xD;It was crazy since then there was a goat trying to eat my hand to gt to the food bagged he tored apart to eat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAAAH

    Wow. Goats act like they're starving. D: Silly things. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEEEEAAAAaaahhh.

    Goats eat anything. xD And these prolly were. *shrugs* I was scared of goats for like, three years after that. :D

    ReplyDelete