Monday, January 5, 2009

RANT

I'm considering a hiatus......

But I don't want to take one. :/ *SIGH*

......Well maybe I should quit/take hiatuses froma few colorist jobs. I dunno.

Lizzy, do you still want to do breedings with me in January? Or was it Febuary? >> I can't remember.. My schedule of days off of school are..

Martin Luther King Day - Jan 19
Mardi Gras - Feb 23-25 [Monday-Wednesday]
Spinr Break [Technically Easter break xD] - April 10-17
Shcool Out - May 22...? Unsure since we had hurricane days. Might be May 27.

So yeah, if you have any ideas for an event.. [Easter, V-Day..] Just IM me? <3
OH! I has an idea. xD We could do breedings on V-Day~ Can be all romantic ha ha =D I did that last year.

2 comments:

  1. i thought we were gonna do breedings in feb/v-day? and just takes breaks/quit colorist jobs. no need to stress over something that was supposed to be fun. and if it isnt fun anymore why stay?
    for me you will always have a position :3 so if you ever just wanna stop or need to and then you wanna come back no problems <3 just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mkay, I couldn't remmeber. <3
    I can make time and all for breedings. I'll only do 1-2 slots. o 3o;
    I'm really contemplating like, quitting about half my jobs. xD; I dun wanna since like, I LIKE the plaaces, but I just don't have time. Hiatuses are good though. n___n

    I'll think about it. o 3o <3 Thanks Lizzy~

    ReplyDelete